DRE models ship with the Goldenrod 24K gold plated elements (see element availability chart on back). Patented Goldenrod elements provide long life and superior scaling resistance. Low watt density means lower surface temperature to minimize scale buildup and more surface to heat water. Goldenrod elements carry a one-year warranty against failure due to lime scale build-up. (Goldenrod Elements not available with 220V & 415V]
Three sizes: 190, 300 and 450 litres capacity. Tank interior is coated with glass specially developed by A.O. Smith for water heater use. Tanks rated at 10.34 Bar working pressure (ASME 10.34 Bar). Foam insulation reduces costly heat loss, and is vermin proof.
Protects all elements, thermostats, and internal wiring circuits against excess current flow. Meets National Electrical Code requirements that non- ASME tanks must have internal fusing when current draw exceeds 48 amps. Available as an option on Canadian built heaters.
220,240 V single-phase and 415 V in three-phase delta. Convertible from three-phase to single-phase (in field) and vice versa. Also available in international voltages.
Factory installed. Just bring the service to the heater and connect to block.
One temperature control (adjustable through a range of 49°C to 82°C) and manual reset high temperature cut-off per element. Thermostat step control may be achieved by varying settings on individual temperature controls. Located behind hinged control compartment door for quick, easy access.
OTHER STANDARD FEATURES
- Surface mounted thermostats
- Simplified circuitry, color coded for ease of service
- Two anode rods for maximum corrosion protection
- Cabinet has bonderized undercoast with baked enamel finish
- Bottom onlet and top outlet openings
- Brass drain valve
- CSA/ASME temperature and pressure relief valve
- Single panel control box
- THREE YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTY - For complete warranty information, consult written warranty or contact A. O. Smith
- UL and cUL listed conversation kits to adjust voltage and kW requirements in the field before and after installation
- ASME 10.34 bar tank construction
- International voltages - 380, 400, 575, and 600 volts, three phase available with Y connected elements
- MANIFOLD KITS - for multiple tank installations, Two heaters - part # 9003429205, three heaters - part # 9003431205